1. The Don (Donald Bradman) once scored 100 runs in just 3 overs (8 ball overs) in an unofficial match.
2. Aqib Javed was the youngest player in Pakistan to play First Class cricket. He made his debut at 12 years old.
3. Saqlain Mushtaq was the fastest to reach 100 wickets in ODIs. It took him only 53 games to get there.
4. Afridi is the youngest player to get a 100 in ODI's. He achieved this feat at just a tender age of 16.
5. Javed Miandad has played the most cricket world cups. He has been involved in 6 world cups.
6. Usain Bolt as a child used to Support Pakistan and Waqar Younis was his favourite player
7. Sarfaraz Nawaz invented reverse swing and took 7 wickets for 1 run against Australia in 1978.
8. Brian Lara was once dismissed by a woman cricketer in a charity match.
9. Brian Lara once scored 500 runs in a county game.
10. Pakistan's lowest total in ODI cricket is 43. It was against WI in 1993.
11. The only law of Cricket that has not had any changes or modifications, is the length of the pitch.
12. In the first ever Test in 1877, Australia beat England by 45 runs. 100 years later, In the Centenary Test, the result was exactly the same.
13. Nawaz Sharif was formerly a First Class cricketer, although he only played one match and got out on zero in the only innings he played.
14. Shahid Afridi used a bat borrowed from Waqar Younis to score the fastest century in a One-Day International and Waqar Younis borrowed it from Sachin Tendulkar.
15. Hanif Mohammed batted for 16 hours and 10 minutes - nearly 3 full days - against the West Indies, scoring 337*.
16.Wasim Akram is the first player to take hat tricks in both ODI and test matches.
17. Only 3 players have 6000 runs and 200 wickets (almost 300 wickets as well) in ODI cricket: Shahid Afridi, Jacques Kallis, Sanath Jayasuria.
18. Misbah is the only Pakistani test captain who has won a test but has not lost any.
19. Chris Martin, the New Zealand bowler has scored 100 runs after 60 test matches.
20. Amir took wickets in his first over in Test and T20.