1) Misbah Ul Haq scoring a ton in one of the games and showing everyone why exactly he was a nomination for ICC cricketer of the year. Captain leading from the front and continue relishing the responsibilities which he has been doing ever since his appointment. Adding more to his highly impressive run tally for 2011.
2) A debutant getting a MOM.
3) Azhar Ali or Asad Shafiq or even both for that matter reaching their maiden international century.
4) Adnan Akmal scoring his first international half century for Pakistan.
5) Winning all 3 formats (however I feel there might be an upset on the cards considering our inexperienced bowling attack & Zimbabwe’s recent performances against Bangladesh where they won both series.) Team must avoid complacency and ensure they get the results clinically. Will be a fitting end to Waqar’s tenure if this happens. I am sure he’ll do his level best to keep the boys focussed.
6) Yasir Shah bowls impressively on his debut.
7) Sohail Tanvir revives his career and confidence on the international stage.
8) Not allowing Zimbabwe to cross 500 overall in the test match from both 1st and 2nd innings. You might argue I am pushing this inexperienced pace attack but we have Ajmal and have faith in our untried rookies.
9) Not allowing Zimbabwe to post scores of above 250 in ODIs and 160 in T20s.
10) Winning the test by at least 5 wickets or 200 runs. Preferably finishing the job off inside 10.5 sessions or less. Margin of victory should be a comprehensive and convincing one.
Test: Younis Khan/Azhar Ali/Hafeez
ODIs: Misbah ul Haq
T20: Saeed Ajmal